Thursday, June 29, 2017

Design evolution

image from here
Notice any changes recently?  The cool thing about web-based content is the ability to tinker and make continual adjustments (hopefully for the better).  One big reason I started this blog was to inform.  I have a horrible memory, and need easily-accessible references.  To that end, I had created a number of 'master' posts over the years on several topics- games, travels, King Arthur, and more.  However, those posts were sorted by date and thus buried, used only by those who already knew they were there . . . so I created stand-alone pages for each topic of interest, which you can access at the top of the page.  I hope they prove a useful reference for you.

On the right side of the page, below the blog archive, you can still filter by labels if you wish (these labels used to occupy the top of the page).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment