Sunday, October 7, 2018

Darth Vader: The Shu-Torun War


Darth Vader is sent to the key ore world of Shu-Torun to put down a local rebellion.  He installs a new ruler and supports them in the ensuing civil war.  Other stuff happens that's really confusing.

Sometimes, you need to be in or out- follow something fully or not at all.  Once Disney acquired the Star Wars universe and re-booted the canon, I fell away and stopped consistent reading.  Seeing this at my local library, I checked it out . . . and was rather confused (to the point of suspecting there were pages missing).  This is the third graphic novel in the Darth Vader series, and I haven't read the others, so perhaps the fault lies with me.  But the portions I did understand were rushed and uninteresting.

Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment