Saturday, September 13, 2014

NFL Logos


As I posted last year (here), sometimes writing about things I like helps quench my desire to own those things- especially in the arena of sports jerseys.  Jerseys can be expensive, and let's face it; I rarely wear them.  Thus, I shouldn't own many . . . but since I like them so much, I'll blog about them.  Today's post focuses on National Football League (NFL) teams- the only two worth supporting.

1. Philadelphia Eagles

The top spot here is easy: my favorite football team, the Philadelphia Eagles.  I like their older jerseys (worn 1987-95) the best (the last two rows below), but their current ones aren't bad, either.  RUMOR: they may return to their color scheme of old (article here) . . . here's hoping!






2. Baltimore Ravens

I like the Ravens for several reasons: they're local, they wear purple, and they're named for a poem (Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven).



No comments:

Post a Comment