Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Six Pack in 30 Days


Today's post is a first- an app review.  I got my first smartphone six months ago.  While they're undeniably useful, phones can easily become an unhealthy fixation, so I try to use mine only for communication, information, and personal improvement.  For the last category, I recently completed the 30-day challenge by Leap Fitness Group, as released in the free app called Six Pack in 30 Days.

This app gives you a set of exercises each day focused on your core.  It walks you through each, with basic animations demonstrating the form (and links to videos should you need more).  The workouts take 10-12 minutes per day, and every fourth day is a rest day.

I completed this faithfully; alas, no six-pack.  But the app is well done, introduced me to several exercises I can do for my core, and did improve me in some areas.  It's free; if you have the desire and a few minutes, you may as well check it out.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment